Sales - Grocery
Visit local stores to ensure products are fully stocked on store shelves. Primary responsibilities include maintaining product availability and merchandising products at all designated accounts.
$100 per day plus $100 weekly fuel reimbursement.
Basic Job Description:
- Maintain products stocked on Store racks, shelves , displays , and coolers
- Identify replenishment needs
- Transport product between backroom and display floor with manual equipment
- Utilize hand tools such as box cutters
- Build & take down product displays
- Clean product display space and maintain product signage
- Remove expired, damaged or defective product
- Manage backroom by organizing and consolidating back-stock
- Record and report back-stock inventory levels
- Maintain areas of responsibility at assigned account locations
- Identify and report unsafe working conditions to Store management
- Attend and complete Company training and certifications
- Adhere to Company and Store policies regarding backroom, display floor, replenishment , equipment , and safety
- Follow applicable local, state, and federal laws regarding the use of mobile devices while driving
- Operate personal motor vehicle to commute between assigned store locations
- Provide customer service to consumers and store personnel by identifying and resolving concerns; answering questions; locating product; and responding to assistance
- The use of your personal vehicle to travel to assigned store locations
- Reliable transportation
- Clean driving record
- Valid Driver License, Vehicle Registration, and Auto Insurance.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred. English only okay
- Eligible to legally work in the U.S.
- Drug Free Workplace and Equal opportunity employer.