Shipping & Receiving
Orlando, FL US
Position: Shipping & Receiving
Position Type: Full-time temp-to-hire
Pay rate: $16.00 per hour
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm
Jobsite Location: Orlando
- Assist in loading/unloading trucks and receiving daily UPS and FedEx shipments.
- Understand and execute of inventory control process and nomenclature
- Awareness, understanding, and correction of wrongly placed items.
- Following the procedure of the daily report
- Properly ship orders according to procedures.
- Understand and maintain department housekeeping by individual observation and initiative.
- Pack products according to guidelines for safe shipment
- Complete inspection and packaging tasks as assigned.
- Meet timing standards and sales/engineering expectations of the product
- Remaining flexible to meet the changing demands and deadlines encompassing the entire schedule.
- Safe operation of pallet jacks (in-house training will be provided)
- Understand & maximize the efficiency of pickup and delivery times by safely managing the route.
- Completion of daily driving logs to manage mileage and timing of the driving process.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Walking on a level surface throughout the day as well as some climbing stairs.
- Periodic reaching above shoulder height, below the waist, or lifting to move materials. Proper lifting techniques are required. This may include lifting up to 50 lbs.
- While the performance of this position will have frequent exposure to the manufacturing areas, the use of personal protective equipment is required.
- The primary environment includes ambient room temperatures, lighting, and traditional conditions found in a light industrial environment.
- pallet jack experience
- UPS and FedEx experience
- English only okay, Spanish only okay. Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Clean Background
- Drug-free workplace
- Flexible to work overtime & weekends
Celebrating our 31st year, Future Force Personnel Services is a full-service staffing firm specializing in Light Industrial, Professional, and Office/Clerical personnel. Our candidates range from entry-level temporary workers to highly skilled and experienced full-time professionals.
Headquartered in Miami Lakes, Florida we currently have additional offices in Orlando and Atlanta and service a broad range of clients from small offices to large corporations throughout the entire state of Florida, and Georgia.