Hialeah, FL 33014
We have immediate openings in our Miami Lakes branch for experienced Staffing Generalist to oversee, manage and ensure clients receive only the best service.
This person will manage and develop all aspects related to their accounts. The position requires hands on management of sourcing, interviewing, completing full evaluations, and selecting the best candidates for all locations.
The Staffing Generalist will also identify additional or new service areas of opportunity within their assigned client base.
Additional responsibilities include:
- On-time customer service
- Establishing solid relationships with clients by building rapport and confidence.
- Visiting existing customers on a regular basis
- Ensure that all customers are provided with the highest level of customer service.
- Anticipating, and resolving possible service failures before they occur.
- Obtaining account intelligence in order to refine and improve our level of service.
- Generating reports as required, and maintaining client information up to date.
- Maintaining consistent and open lines of communications with all clients.
- Supervising personnel On-Site when necessary.
- Attending job fairs, and business networking functions.
- Working closely with branch staff and managers and be a useful source of detailed client intelligence/information.
- Strategizing with team mates and managers to accomplish weekly business growth goals
- A minimum of 2 years of industry related experience
- Computer Literacy
- Strong Multi-tasking abilities
- Attention to detail, organized, and posses exceptional judgment & reasoning skills
- Self-motivated & reliable
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish)
- Drug Free Workplace
- Clean Background
- Completed a Minimum of 2 years towards a Marketing, Business Administration, or Human Resources Degree.
We offer a competitive Benefits Package.
Vice President of Operations & Business Development
Mr. Gonzalez arrived at Future Force in the fall of 2008. He came to us with over 20 years of experience in the Marketing and Advertising industries. His experience in working with a wide range of businesses and industries; coupled with an exceptional work ethic, allows him to move confidently and accurately to resolve virtually any challenge with ease and efficiency.
Previous responsibilities have included Vice President of Creative Services, Marketing and Advertising Director, Art Director, Copywriter, Production Management, and Sales Consultant.
We can always count on him to provide unique perspectives and important contributions to our team. Today, he is an integral part of our continued success in a highly competitive and demanding industry.