Warehouse - Part time and Temporary only
8541 Dundee Terrace Hialeah, FL 33016
Immediate Openings for Part time and Temporary warehouse workers.
- General Warehouse Laborers
- Pick & Pack
Requirements and work schedules vary between companies and assignments.
- Two solid years of verifiable work experience.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Any current job-related certifications (Forklift Certifications, etc.)
- Bi-Lingual a plus (English/Spanish) English Only or Spanish only Okay
- Reliable transportation
- Must have Steel Toe Shoes
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to stand for long periods
- Knowledge of Basic Warehouse Safety Procedures
- Must have a clean background
- Drug-free workplace.
Knowledge of Basic Warehouse Safety procedures
Vice President of Operations & Business Development
Mr. Gonzalez arrived at Future Force in the fall of 2008. He came to us with over 20 years of experience in the Marketing and Advertising industries. His experience in working with a wide range of businesses and industries; coupled with an exceptional work ethic, allows him to move confidently and accurately to resolve virtually any challenge with ease and efficiency.
Previous responsibilities have included Vice President of Creative Services, Marketing and Advertising Director, Art Director, Copywriter, Production Management, and Sales Consultant.
We can always count on him to provide unique perspectives and important contributions to our team. Today, he is an integral part of our continued success in a highly competitive and demanding industry.