Warehouse Manager Assistant
Doral, FL 33122
Assistant Warehouse Manager
Rapidly growing distribution center located in Doral has an immediate opening for a Warehouse Assistant manager to ensure that the facility operates safely and efficiently. You will be responsible for daily activities of the warehouse, including shipping, receiving, maintenance, inventory, and employee scheduling. The crew is composed of General Laborers, Forklift Operators and Production.
General duties and responsibilities
- Inventory control
- Quality assurance
- Generating daily/weekly productivity reports as needed
- Evaluate the production efficiency and make strategic recommendations
- Ensure safety in the workplace (may include training)
- Constantly monitor working conditions in the
- Monitor and manage all warehouse workers
- Schedule and monitoring attendance, punctuality
- Apply progressive discipline as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish).
- Sit-down Forklift and Electric Pallet Jack Certification.
- Experience in managing a crew of at least 10 warehouse workers.
- Flexible to work overtime and weekends whenever production demands require it.
- Microsoft Excel (Basic to Intermediate Level)Drug-free Workplace
- Clean Background
- Drug-free Workplace
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs. unassisted
- Able to stand for extended periods of time