Warehouse Packaging Supervisor
Miami, FL 33172
A leader in the food industry based in Miami, FL is seeking a warehouse packaging supervisor to provide technical and administrative support to the Manufacturing Manager and to various members of the warehouse staff.
Responsible for the organizing, directing the production staff on a day-to-day work plan, order accuracy, productivity levels, and facility maintenance.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct the day-to-day activities in the Bean Room. Such activities include shipping, receiving, sanitation, maintenance, inventory control, etc.
- Generate warehouse productivity reports.
- Responsible for the maintenance of production equipment and ensure that the production personnel have safe, efficient equipment in order to perform their daily functions.
- Up-date Material Safety Data information and maintains sanitation standards and records per FDA specifications.
- Act as liaison to the General Manager in his absence or when the GM is unavailable.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Associates degree from College or Technical school; or one to three years of related experience and/or training.
- Must speak Spanish (Bi-lingual a plus)
- Must have valid certification for the lift you operate
- Minimum of 1-3 years of verifiable related experience
- Clean Criminal Background
- Reliable means of transportation
- Drug Free Workplace (must be able to pass a thorough drug screening)