Opa Locka, FL 33054
Responsible to oversee the day to day operations of the facility's shipping/receiving dept. Including but not limited to Inventory control and properly staffing the department.
Alternating Work Schedule
Week 1 - Monday to Friday (5 days) - 7:45 am to 4:05 pm
Week 2 - Sunday to Saturday (7 days) - 7:45 am to 4:05 pm
- Maintain a safe/secure environment for all employees
- Receive all inbound shipments
- verify all outbound shipments
- Ensure staff are issued work assignments and that they remain on schedule
- Produce daily, weekly, and monthly paperwork, logs and reports
- Maximize storage space within the facility
- Adhere to company policies, practices and procedures
- Lift up to 50lb repeatedly
- Spending several hours per day working at desk.
- experience with drive through and push back racks
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Sit-down Forklift Certified – we can assist with re-certification
- Fluent English (verbal & written) – Bi-lingual English /Spanish is a plus
- A minimum of five years of experience as a warehouse manager or supervisor
- Experienced with RF Units & W.M.S.,
- Ability to manage 8 to 12 employees.
- Clean Background
- Drug-Free Workplace